Your satisfaction with our products is our top priority. We accept returns for www.sharkbrand.com sales only. Purchases made from local stores must be returned to the original point of purchase. If you are not completely happy with your watch, you must contact us within 30 days of receipt to obtain a return authorization number. Please note that returns and exchanges can take 2-4 weeks to process after receipt of the returned merchandise. Please contact customer service to obtain your return authorization number:
THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER THAT YOU RECEIVE MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
Packages without a return authorization number are at risk of being rejected. Please return the watch to:
Shark Freestyle Returns
47440 Michigan Ave.
Canton, MI 48188
The original purchase amount, less shipping, will be credited to your credit card. Please note that we can only refund the credit card used for the original purchase. Please also include your original packing slip.
WANT TO EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
If we made an error in your order or if the product you received was either damaged or defective, we will refund the shipping costs and send you a replacement product at no extra charge once we have received and processed your return. Freestyle reserves the right to qualify excessive use for damaged or defective products.
- To return a watch for credit, it must be in new condition. We cannot issue refunds for watches that show signs of use. Please return the watch in the original box with all original packing material, manuals, warranty cards (not filled out) and any other materials that came with the watch. For your protection, we recommend you insure your return shipment. We cannot be held responsible for items we do not receive. We cannot accept modified watches for credit. If links are added or removed from the bracelet we cannot accept the watch for return. Returns after 30 days and worn watches are subject to our standard Warranty Policy
Shark Freestyle warrants, to the original purchaser, a limited lifetime warranty that its watches are free from defects in materials and workmanship. The following are not covered under warranty: battery, strap/bracelet/band and crystal. Accidental breakage or damage due to normal wear or misuse of the product, including but not limited to the mathematical accuracy of the product, is not covered under this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Under this warranty Shark Freestyle will make any necessary repairs, if applicable, at no cost to you the consumer. Any repair needed that is not under warranty will be at the cost of you the consumer. Proof of purchase and/or original receipt is needed to validate your warranty.
Your warranty is voided by any servicing out by a non-authorized agent. Any other form of guarantee to you by the retailer is his/her responsibility. This warranty applies to watches purchased in the United States. For watches purchased outside the United States, please contact your authorized Shark Freestyle dealer for warranty information.
Please send to the address below and include the following (with the form included on your Warranty and Instruction Manual).
A copy of your original sales receipt.
- Your printed name, address, phone number and a brief description of the problem.
- A Check or Money Order payable to Freestyle USA in the amount of $8.50 for processing and handling. If using a Credit Card, be sure to include card number and expiration date on included form found on your warranty.
Attention: Individual Returns
47-14 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101
Should the warranty on your watch no longer be valid or found to be voided, please see the form found on your warranty for replacement costs per item. Please do not include any special watchband or any other items of personal value in your shipment. Allow 30 days for processing and the return of your serviced watch.
47-14 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 800-874-0907 ext: 222
10 Points for the life and care of your Shark Freestyle Timepiece:
1. Avoid exposing your Freestyle watch to extreme temperatures such as in a Jacuzzi, sauna or hot tub. The combination of extreme heat and water may cause your watch to lose some of its water resistance.
2. Avoid exposing your watch to strong chemicals, soaps or solvents as they may cause discoloration, deterioration or damage to strap, rubber seals and lubricants essential to the life of the watch.
3. Be aware of the water resistance of your Shark Freestyle timepiece.
4. Never pull out the crown or operate buttons/pushers under water or when the watch is wet.
5. Make sure your crown is returned to its original position before you hit the surf or expose your watch to water.
6. Always rinse your freestyle watch in fresh water after exposure to salt water, wipe dry with a soft cloth and store in a dry place.
7. Do not wear leather bands in the water.
8. Avoid severe impacts or drops onto hard surfaces as they may affect the water resistance and performance of your watch.
9. Do not attempt to repair the watch yourself. It is strongly recommended that a certified jeweler, watch repair technician or Freestyle service center replace your battery. This will help in preventing water leakage from improper battery replacement, which is not covered in your warranty.
10. It is advisable to have your dive watch pressure tested annually and to re-furbish the watch every 2-3 years to extend the life of your watch.
Nylon Band Care
All Shark Freestyle nylon watchbands are made from the highest quality material. They are washable in warm water with a mild liquid soap. Please be aware of the water resistance for your model prior to washing. If the water resistance is less than 5 ATM H20 it is recommended to remove the nylon band prior to washing. For stubborn stains, scrub with a small toothbrush and rinse thoroughly. If your nylon band has leather attached, apply a small amount of water and good quality stain repellent leather care product to the leather portion before and after washing.